Run

Thursday, July 27, 2006 0 comment
My computer died on Tuesday. It was my fault... again. Yes, I'm jinxed. I wonder why. Let's pray my precious photos and my bros stuffs are still intact. Otherwise I'll vaporise in this world before the term starts and nobody will see me again.



Yesterday's outing was rather traumatic. I didn't realise that people around me are going through this much that I'd never understand. I felt naive. Ignorant. Should I be glad that I am not going through all this or am I blessed that I have no experience of this kind?

I dreamt of running away, literally. Through old familiar places, looking over my shoulders frequently, sensing someone following. I panic and speed up. I saw my old school, I made out its outline, I recognised the road. But the road shifted like a treadmill under me, and I continued my mad dash, with the buildings stationary in front of my eyes.

Is this the answer to my problem? Or the reality that I refused to face?

I hate making wrong choices. They lead you to more wrong-doings. But I dread most when I'm not given a choice. That's worst horror. Entering JC was one. Damn it! What was I doing?

A road is a restriction. Let me choose my way, and respect me! Let me taste the bitter and the sweet. Good or bad, I'll decide. I'll take the responsibility and select the destination. Because it is mine!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB