Bukit View

Friday, July 21, 2006 0 comment
KTV with a bunch of girls who keep repeating the line "我们那个年代的". Oops, finally I found it appropriate to say this line proudly because they are the people whom I've spent my 'innocent' times with. Haha... Suddenly I don't roll eyeballs when they sang "深秋的黎明", "爱和承诺" or "一千个伤心的理由". Bacause they are REALLY 我们那个年代的! Except for the time when I thought I've entered the wrong room and they were singing "爱不怕", dance actions included. The other time when we burst out laughing was when a girl in red KIMONO walked past our room, in KBox. Why is there this AA-type of people around? Racial Harmony Day is halfday, can bring outside clothes to wear what!? Act ghost and scare people in KBox?

Had dinner at Ajisen after my objection to Crystal Jade. Yay! The doink-doink noodles - and miso cha shu - that I can eat strand by strand! Lessons learnt from last Christmas with Ricky. Haha...

Got a sudden urge to find back our old classmates. There should be at least 40 people in our class lor, but we are only in contact with 1/4. And I just found out that Yuling also don't have our 6A class photo! Where the hell is our class photo? Honestly I've got a blank memory from P3 to P6. Don't know why, just felt very weird. And we strongly believed that Qiuwen should be holding on to the only copy of the BVPS 10th anniversary book that was intended for our class!

Oh ya... Happy belated birthday to YULING!
And... Happy birthday to PEIYUN!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB