More Outings

Friday, July 14, 2006 0 comment
I was conned! I thought there was Settlers outing on Wed and was already on NEL when the truth came to me: it was postponed. Eeerk… Why nobody tell me! :(

Nua around in Bras Basah instead. This place is so different when it’s not term time for me. Usually it’ll be the source of my spoil-market-ness, but without the need of it, the place was so boring. Stoned in the library then, watching people and the librarians cladded in oversized long-sleeve sweaters working among the shelves. They spoke in weird languages, I wonder they can read the CALL NO or not.

Was preparing to make my way home at dinner time when Bryan called. Ok apparently there’s still some bored people who have been stoning at home while I did mine in town. So I met him and chiobu for Seoul Garden at Marina Square. Eeerk I just realized Bryan loves buffet. And chiobu is such a lazy bum. And I sick of buffet now… Met Yanrui, Christine & Derek in the vicinity. Yes, I’m jealous that they all shouted “Bryan Lee” instead of calling me. Except, of course, Derek cos he met me when I was alone. Aha. Then during the meal I discovered, yet again, that all the Ma’at councilors like to message Bryan. Eeerk… Ok at least chiobu and TC replied to my msg…



free neoprint Great minds think alike! Just when the guys are planning to ‘play water’ at the JW swimming complex, Vivi and I were secretly thinking of going shopping. Woohoo! Bugis Street was much less crowded compared to the starting of GSS. But it seems to lack the tempt for me to buy everything I see. Loitered aimlessly while we think of where the hell is the ear-piercing place! In the end, we made our way towards Orchard to where we have done our piercing before.

the lift shaft Side-tracked to Cathay Cineplex too. Most shops are still not opened yet, but the box-office has been done up already. Really loved the lift shaft! Who will think of decorating the lift shaft!? Haha…





Anyway, we managed to get the piercing done at Bits and Pieces. My 2nd pair and Vivi’s 4th time on the same position. Ahyo…

@ crystal jade Then met up Zenov, Bryan, CB for Crystal Jade and CoffeeBean. At least it’s not buffet, so I’m ok de… Many photos taken and hypothesis discussed. I’m an absorber and not a spreader, so I shall stop here. :D

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB