GC was born!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 0 comment
Went for a Shiro product training at Ubi in preparation for a weekend job. Got to know a guy called Alvin from FOE who got a deadly resemblance to the flat-chest girl in 陶吉吉's My Anata MV. Anyway I've only just been convinced that it was a female because everybody say so! Well basically he's like Daniel Lee. Haha... 'the chambermaid' - courtesy of HLmilk.

Shiro AD The guy who trained us at Shiro was surprisingly the director. Funny that he seems to be having a fun time himself, telling us how to sell the 'cold cakes' phones and car kits. Teaching us the non-existence of MP4 and the rationale behind small screen MP4 players. The products themselves look 'unsellable'. I don't know how much commission I'll be able to squeeze out from the 2 workdays per week. Sianz...

Then there's a BVPS outing coming up. Why the hell did I organise it?! And it'll most probably be on a weekend, judging from the girls' schedules. And next Saturday is Fun On Foot! That's my favourite event all holz! And the Touch Community City Walk next next Saturday. Oh no... will I get to find a weekend to even start work?



Imagination is the 1st step of creation GC motto:
Leave no news behind
Spread all news in kind
Always bear in mind
You'll be next in line


X Now I'm part of a conspiracy. Wahaha... I loved that identifier! Just the previous day when I was shopping with Vivi, I have been eyeing them already! The scratchy-one and the one with '6'. Now I am having one in my possession! The cross-finger one. Haha... Pointing it into another person's face and demand an answer during GC meeting is shiok! Wahaha...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB