I seldom flare

Sunday, July 2, 2006 0 comment
Problematic PAH today.

Worst was that I only returned home at 7am after a siao-onz KTV with Bryan, Glenn & Ken. And I had been constantly reminded by Ritchie boss to reach the venue at 8am SHARP. CANNOT B LATE.

Pia cab from Jurong to Serangoon, which was so hurting to my wallet la. Only comfort of the day was the breakfast from JR. And nothing else!

The sun was bright, I thought I'll get more tan today than at Sentosa. Sianz... The volunteers I was in-charged of were rather fine. And fortunately some were my juniors from NJC & CSS, so instructions were conveyed properly and promptly. In fact we were dilly-dallying near the end as we were too fast on schedule.

I wanted to join my group at the other mural. Very very much even before the event. But I have my obligation. I can't leave my people while the boss got irritated by the dorm idiots (whoever). I can only run over to them occasionally to 'eavesdrop' on their conversation.

The huha at the gate with M7 was unintentional. I had only wanted to attract some attention from my own people because I was so sian-ed! Then I realize they were actually leaving the vicinity of the venue for some after lunch dessert. I was jealous at first. Little did I realized that CK was behind me and overheard us.

A confrontation occurred and they left promptly, with no information of WHO is leaving (as in NOT returning) and WHY they decided to leave NOW without telling us beforehand. Some explanation was provided, they sounded logical at first. But THEY ARE ALL WRONG!

Biggest mistake not to be repeated: report to your supervisors, but are they REALLY REALLY the TOP people? Even though the manpower involved is in hundreds, everyone of us counts! What's the point of getting your names and stuffs at the starting and then you just 拍拍屁股 and leave? We have to account for everyone! That's WHY the TOP people have to be informed, via the suppervisors.

Here's the catch! Apparently SK didn't get to CK before CK saw them leave. So CK screamed.

That's why I sent that nasty message. My true opinion of the incident. KM was not innocent either. He was not using his authority to control. And he was allowing himself to be scapegoat-ed.

Seriously, I'm pissed at that point of time, with everybody, everything.

Damn it! I need sleep.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB