CAN Sorting

Sunday, July 16, 2006 0 comment
镇三之宝 Yay! Today marks the 1st birthday of 镇三之宝! But Qz seems to be the only one working for CAN challenge, while Fred and I were there to 'show face'. Response was overwhelming that Joochie wanna cry. Haha, this sounded so funny. But I was really very surprised that I saw 2 persons coming to donate the WHOLE TROLLEY of food at the Challenge counter in just a mere one hour of 'face-showing'. We would have 谢天谢地 if we have had ONE of the trolley last year.

First time doing CAN Sorting this time round. Well~ did we really sort? I felt like looting the food. As we said, the last hours of CAN Sorting is actually to 分贼赃. (Oops...) Opening the 'almost expiring' food, test-eating, then sharing. Wait! Do we sound just like the uncle who ransacked the rubbish bin and savaged on the stuffs that we throw, and then give them to the old aunties? Human nature on a similar gluttonous level.

ice-kachang Finally we had TC and Luke around to bring us the CORRECT way to the 传说中的 ice-kachang! Yup, the post-lunch dessert that caused the stir that distant my favourite KC and new-found 知己. Oh well, I'm keeping my hands off that already... Won't talk about it anymore.

Had porridge at Chinatown with TC, Bryan, Luke, Fred, Meitoon, Jiachyi and Xuefen. Had the first GC External Drive today, despite only me and TC were present. No news shall be distributed via tracable writings.

But just a note to Luke (I know you'll read this), although you are not part of GC, our GC motto applies to everybody.

Leave no news behind
Spread all news in kind
Always bear in mind
You'll be next in line

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB