Pirates Of The Caribbean

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 0 comment
I was thinking very hard. Recalling the movies I've watched, erm, in the past year, in cinema. I Not Stupid Too. Narnia. Perhaps Love. I'm really very 不熟 with the cinema sia... Those three were like during CNY and December already!

pirates Went to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest yesterday at Cathay.

Interesting captain, hilarious complication and many fantastic set. Loved the man-eating tribe part - the landscape - the miss-one-step-and-you-die feeling. And the undead also gave me the creep. Imagine being unable to move for 100 years, algae and mold and plants start to grow in your body. And eventually you become part of the 'nature'. Eeerk!

The whole thing is too fast-paced and it seems as though there's a lot of missing connections to link each segments together. Ya, maybe my lack of knowledge of The Curse of the Black Pearl also contributed to the incomplete-ness.

townsend & depp Was searching for the movie photos just now, clicking the links... Then I realised Johnny Depp was NOT the immortal in LOEG! Somehow I thought they looked alike, Depp and this guy called Townsend.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB