Ma'at Sports Day

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 0 comment
I'm not sporty. And I'm the catch-no-ball kind (literally). But I went to a Sports Day! Woohoo. Or maybe we can call it the No Rules Day. Terrorize SRC!

Basically we had flying basketball over table-tennis tables, professionals rolling their eyeballs when the balls hit ceiling, scheming table-tennis partners grabbing each other's bottom and nipples. Not me not me... I just received and sent molesting balls.

And the pattern zhue-zhue International Table-tennis Doubles.

North Pole + Taiwan
vs
Philippines + America

Commentated by the very long-winded and irritating Red Indian.

Well, there was no judge and so there's no winner. Just to compete who die first from laughter.

Then it was GS in clubroom. Realised I was rather ignorant of some of the stuffs. Now I'm going to open my ears big big and absorb everything. Haha...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB