An end yet?

Saturday, July 8, 2006 0 comment
on the bumboat with meitoon & crystal Just had Ethelontêr III OC 庆功宴 last night. It was a creative idea, to have it at Pulau Ubin. Haizz so much memories at this place, last September. We arrived at sun-down and it was impossible to cycle to Chek Jawa. Settled for dinner near the jetty. The quantity was not a lot, even when there was only the 5 girls - me, Clarice, Lihui, Trish & Zin - I thought we were able to finish up the whole table already. What's more with the addition of Yuzheng, Kris, Von & Pui. Was taking my time with the black pepper crabs as the next table started the K-mobile.

...

in the bumboat with huiting & clarice Was too tired to stay over as my warning has been very clear already... The bump on my eyelid that is getting bigger since Ma'at chalet this Monday. I need rest!

Now that Ethelontêr has ended with this 庆功宴 and PAH had successfully roll down the curtains on Pertapis. My official commitments to CSC this holz have come to an end. On the waiting list should be the 庆功宴 for PAH. But 6 months of working made me see stuffs that I do not wish to see. Stuffs that made me think twice about whether to attend or not.

Working with people is an art, a skill that I'm still very unfamiliar with. It's just too much for me to take this holz, seeing all kinds of conflicts that are so submersible. Some people work for the team, some people think just for themselves, and some just work as individuals. The goal is different and collisions happen.

I'm not having ill feelings with anybody, just getting the chance to classify the people around me into 'working', 'playing', 'working-playing' groups. No, I'm not going to keep quiet regarding this classification. If I tell you which one you fall into, then I'm still very keen to remain friends with you. If you realised that I'm not talking to you, then too bad, you must be in my 'condemn' list already.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB