Aptitude Test

Wednesday, August 2, 2006 0 comment
Haizz my PC is still down!!! And I have no idea what's wrong with it and I didn't ask about it. Anyway, my life will be spent in studio in another 12 days. Ahrrg... So it doesn't matter.

Had 3 quiet days at home since last Saturday's City Walk and Chinatown KTV. Outings get cancelled, my friends are still overseas or on attachment. And I'm watching DVD, sleeping, checking on the contractors at my brother's new house. Blog reading, tagboard spamming and scanning my friends' friends in Friendster for my Primary School friends. Blah blah blah... How bored can one gets? Ahrrg...

The laptop I'm using now is rather crappy. But at least I can read blogs and blog, although I can't see my own blog. Weird sia? Anyway I'm going to blog, since I am so bored.

This is what bored people like me do when I'm really bored.



The follow is a real sample of the 'Scandal Creation - Powering The New Semester' Aptitude Test.
Courtesy of GC SP.

Please fill in the blanks after each snapshots that most appropriately describe the subjects present and the activities involved (apparent / hidden / before / after). There is no correct or wrong answers.

Snapshot 1

Snapshot 1 _________________________________



Snapshot 2

Snapshot 2 _________________________________



Snapshot 3

Snapshot 3 _________________________________



Snapshot 4

Snapshot 4 _________________________________


Please post your response in the rightmost column. Please restrict your response to 50 words per snapshot. Vulgarism and obscenity are discouraged. Provision of your identity is optional.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB