Fireworks

Wednesday, August 9, 2006 0 comment
Went BBC twice in the past one week. There's a sale going on in Art Fiend Friend that sounded quite attractive at first. Up to 50% discount. Bluff lor.

Visited KBox twice in the past 2 days. Soon, I shall say bye bye to it, unless days are still cheerful after tomorrow. Enough complains about it. 我只能认命了.

Counting back, I've went KBox 6 times this holz! So it's 2 per month? Ok la... Last December was 4 in a month! Teehee...

Then also went for 2 firework displays in a space of 4 days. For the first one, I only managed to catch one HALF of it.



The only part that I liked in the Italian display that was visible is the spiralling sparks. So cool! They looked like many deflating balloons being released at the same time!

In fact, after the second display, I realise it was only A QUARTER of the whole thing. Haha, which means that I got the whole thing the second time!

Same position as last year. Those with me last year are late / cmi. But the one who was late last year is with me this time!

best pic taken
The display is choreographed by Singaporeans using local songs. Familiar tunes but average stunts. Zq said he likes the 'Home' part. Maybe because of the slow raining start, it was quite sentimental. Yup, reminds me that I always cry when I hear this song in NDP.



But I liked the Indian song one. Unsure what's the song, but the gold dust ball was very spectacular. Some sort of 回光返照 feeling. The sparks announced their entrance, dim, then flashed into a cloud of gold dust and disappear suddenly.

gold dust
One more display to watch this Saturday! (If it goes through..)

Next post: Fireworks 场外篇

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB