Settling down, just for one day

Friday, July 1, 2005 0 comment
Wah... So fast break camp 10 days lor...

Still very blur of the days, going out everyday. Shopping, eating, movie-going, nua-ing.


Got a last minute councillor outing the day after beak camp. I think all of us came out still half asleep. I saw the message at 1.00pm and we were supposed to meet at 1.30pm, and I still made it. Expected la, we went nua around, gossip and stuffs. Then I went on a spree for the Initial D photo book at Kino. Ahrgg...


Thursday: Insomnia Sentosa pre-camp. Tired, all because Pinjie tortured us with the super tedious Amazing Race! On the actual day I'm not going to run with the freshies, definitely... Think I'll just nua on the beach ba..


Saturday got yet another last minute outing with Zoi. Don't know for what la, but it seem tat Zoi is always like this, suggesting on an outing on MSN out of the blue. Then when we met up we don't know what to do. But still glad there's still 5 of us around to continue the Zoi spirit...


Sunday's outing came as a surprise. Seeing Colin and HauYeow in Boon Lay was also a surprise haha.. they tried cooking up a lame reason for being there on a Sunday, tan qing shuo ai in Bird Park? The... Yes.. I missed my studio now... And they pulled me to watch this Art Fest performance by The Stroj (Machine), which was damn deafening! Noises that turn into logical rhythm with fire-blowing, glass-walking and fireworks stunts. Wow, they looked very shag but so into it!


Stress stress again... Because I can't find Joanne nor Brandon on Monday. What now? Doing an impromptu fright night? Luckily the drawing room at ScaleBar is scary enough without any preparations.


After getting a lot of rejection messages last week, I finally found Tsehui to watch Initial D with me! Haha.. As usual, I made her waited at West Mall and got tickets for me while I took my time. Yeah! My best movie kaki... But ain't talking about the movie here, it makes me sad. Analysed there are 3 groups of people who would watch it:
1) Devoted Initial D fans
2) Die-hard Jay fans
3) (poor thing) friends of the above 2 groups
I admit I'm from Gp 2 and encourage Gp 1 people to go for it! The races looked shiok! Otherwise, can catch it only when free. Ya.. Now I gonna bow to Fred, he's correct right from the start, *** can only sing, he can't act.

But still very impressed with the shooting techniques! Yes I believe there are quite little graphics. I love the real-life scenes! Especially the close-up of the grass being blown flat when the cars raced pass. And when AE86 and GT-R drifted side by side on the narrow bend! Then AE86 overtook it by accelerating with a wheel in the drain!

And the performance of Anthony Wong. Yeah, I just realised he was really drunk while shooting. The consistancy of his character throughout the whole movie is very affecting and real. Also loved the interaction between the 2 old man, chou tofu and you zha zai (petrol station boss). So comical, so natural.



29 June, we got the last session at Alexandra Hospital to look at our final products on the walls. Heehee the sunflowers are so cute! Looking towards the invisible Sun de. And the AH staffs are also very warm, giving us t-shirts with the murals printed on the front. Haha... Then went shopping with Gareth. Ahyo I felt so suagu, never been to Millennia Walk and know nothing about his models and the guys 'dolls'.


Yesterday was a test on my speed and knowledge on Singapore roads. Got to get pricelists from Sim Lim, then rushed to meet Rouyi at Suntec for War of the Worlds. Ironically, I've watched The Signs and The Day After Tomorrow with her also and we were able to compare them. Whether which one is LAMER. Graphic are still flawless. Basically I forgot all about the popcorn in my mouth when the ground at Ray's neighbourhood moved, dragging the buildings along with it as well. You'll see the cracks appearing on the walls that then tear the buildings apart and eventually dislocate them while the alien creature emerged from ground.

Then I was late for the job briefing at Middle Road. Lucky I've been there with Ruiqi before, no problem finding the place. But just felt uneasy in the little office, occupational habits ya.. the building is a potential virus-spreading source. Anyway, I'm finally working this holz! Albeit only for 2 days. Tedious work too... haiz I need the $$.


I am sick. That's why I am blogging this.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB