镇三之宝

Sunday, July 24, 2005 0 comment
Alright since both Fred and Qz have talked about the "镇三之宝", I shall add on my opinions as well.

It's as surprise that the 3 of us have went out for so many times in this 2 month's period. Afterall I've only got to know them (the names and personally) in May this year. Wow it is barely 3 months! But the number of times we see each other have already exceeded the times I've talked to my Sem2 studio!

From the councilor briefing, trials, banner painting, it was always the 3 of us around to 'represent' our group. Such that we called ourselves the "镇三之宝" of Romi. I started this name for Cheekian, Mika, Xiaoyun being the usual 3 at LB initially. Then copied it over for ourselves as we are always the last few to go home after outings or the only 3 from Romi to turn up for CSC events.

The unity is good, at least 1/3 of the councilors always turn up. Hopefully this Aki+Arts+Computing combo plus the rest of Romi will stay together even after the school term starts.

镇三之宝 + Jason + Huixin 镇三之宝 + Jason 镇三之宝 + Joy
镇三之宝 + councilors 镇三之宝 + Jason 镇三之宝
镇三之宝 (photo taken by me) 镇三之宝

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB