Insomnia Fright Night

Friday, July 8, 2005 0 comment
Sort of freaking myself out in studio these days preparing for the Idaki (ID + Architecture) camp fright night. Now I'm so damn afraid that the story that we are coming up with may come true some of these days... Watching Kenrus cutting the cloth pervertically yesterday, and talking to our "ghost" really scared me. And weird sounds being recorded on Melvin's phone...

I always thought that I'm immune to these fright nights, being able to predict where the scare will come and showing indifference to whatever scary make-ups that I see. But this time, after seeing the disgusting fireworks-blow-in-mouth picture, I'm getting goosebumps in the event. I hope nothing REALLY pop out on the actual day...

FYI: my group is Wahda! So wahda-ful! It's actually Al Wahda Sports Center done by Zaha Hadid in 1990. An architecture of deconstructivism style which I quite hate, currently. I thought they looked very irrational, unrealistic. Anyway, I'm supposed to work on this movement right now, so no choice but to accept it for once.

And I'm also very proud to finish our identifiers in 2 days, unlike the Romi one which took me a couple of weeks. 1st day to design, 2nd day to cut and then Lihui did the bending. Yeah! Lionel and Melvin have so much praise for it! Tranparent bangle! Who will think of this idea! Now, think that I'm quite an expert in the lasering machine le, haha...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB