Evil thoughts

Tuesday, July 5, 2005 0 comment
We lived in "The Grey Zone" someone told me during the term.

First I was complaining about the CMI attitude of Singaporeans like I'm not one. Next when I went out, I'm behving like one myself.

I was supposed to meet some studio ppl yesterday to visit an architect. And realised I was slightly early for the meeting. So when this girl approached me, I willingly started a chat with her. In fact, she used to be from FASS and doing a promotion for a Prudential saving scheme now. Ya, she spent around 10 minutes explaining the whole scheme to me. Regarding putting $200 per month into the account, then they will give us $1000 annually for the next 24 year. And in the event of contracting a critical illness, they will waiver all payment and still provide the $1000 annually. Blah blah blah... I was listening, yes, really. But then I told her I'm still a student and my saving is a negative figure. She remained very patient and polite and suggested that I leave down my contact number so that she can inform me of new schemes coming up in future. Yes she must have thought that after listening to her for 10 minutes I'll be willing to provide her with my number.

Then Evil Me started to surface, no I didn't show it, I just merely gave her a fake number. :D

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB