Ethelonter 05

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1 comment
Ok, I'll eat back my words regarding the previous post. Now I wished that the camp has not been over so fast!

Ethelonter05 Group 1 Romi is the number one group!

Well, it wasn't a surprise anyway, since the ranking throughout the camp had been so obvious. But we were still damn excited when we saw that all the freshies got a VCD/DVD player each! Personally I was shocked that Alex's Group 7 was not in the 2nd nor 3rd place. In fact we have been imagining them as our 'arch rival' throughout the camp with Robz and Chee Kian as our allies.

1st: Group 1 Romi
2nd: Group 6 Agapo
3rd: Group 2 Thermos
After the reluctant, mis-matching atmosphere prize ceremony and boring, no-power cheer combo at the Forum, I was missing Ethelonter04 already. The scene then had been more infectious and crazy. I don't know why, the ending today is just not as impressive as the one last year. It was just boring, and the signature hunt proceeded on with a lot of mass singings. While the councillors nua around playing cards and polar bear.

Romi's Jedi council brought our younglings to the di pan of the grand seniors' (Anthony & Fred) Arts canteen for a feel of NUS. Yes! Finally we got full in these 5 days, after surviving on cup noodles, prata and biscuits. As like 1 year plus 2 days ago (just read my last year's KC Chee Kin's reminder of the date), we left the camp in a state of hypnosis after being drained of all logical analytical senses. Simple $ calculation took Fred, Huixin and I half an hour to settle. And it was so comical concussing on the bus with Anthony home.

The interaction with the freshies is still very 'raw'. Some councillors still can't remember each other's names. I wondered:
How on earth did Romi get the top spot?
Darn! Are the other 7 groups that weak?

Like what the PD Bryan told Fred:

Your group is bad, but the rest are even worst.
After 6 days living in Temasek and Forum, I felt weird sitting at home with a laptop now. I felt like going over to the guys' room for games and makan. I felt like finding my freshies lazing at the dining table and gossiping about each other's SP and SP letters which the councillors would all read secretly in the middle of the night. Felt like touching starch again and floating on the sea again. Consolidating all the disgusting beansprout with Fred and 'present' them to Sujun. And doing the most exciting activity with Jason: taking scandalous photos. Yes! Extortion time in future!

Thanks for the fun 6 days together! Senior members of the Jedi: Anthony, Grace, Linus, Fred, Jason, Huixin, Joy and Zhenqin. And the younglings: Wenbin, Liming, Jonathan, Mark, Daniel, Puay Fang, Benedict and Eve.

Upcoming programs: Can Project and Clementi SCS Amazing Race.

1 comment:

  • Anonymous said...

    HEY!!!! i didnt know agapo gets 2nd! i didnt know my group got overall 2nd.. sshhhhhhhh dun tell my group pple i know it only now... ah! i thought my group is not really that good.. compare to Zoi ah.. .. and maybe true.. haha.. our group are bad.. but other groups are worst.. =P.. haha..anyway i joining you all for the can project.. =P and also think of commiting one of the homes.. want to join me? and.. do inform me and archi camp can? haaha.. cheers for romi and agapo!! the perfect allies!! sword and the.. (erh.. whats that called.) anyway! I am so so so HIGH now!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB