Trials and more trials

Thursday, June 9, 2005 1 comment
Tuesday was supposed to be my free day this week. Cos I expected myself to get burnt at Sentosa. And I even refrained myself from going over to AH to help Kengsan with the mural.

Alas, I've got alot of sun-block on and it seemed that I'm not even tanned a bit from the Sentosa trial on Monday.

Was expecting to meet RenJie at Sentosa as he's having Amazing Race there too at the same time. But somehow I'm confused with the crowd on the island on a school holiday, that I did not even make out which group he's with.

Anyway I reserved Tuesday to try out the identifier I have in mind since long long ago. And was quite lucky that I manage to wake up early and be the first and only person in workshop to do the Coral drawing as well as lasering. Called Feng-ge and HauYeow for help about the engraving procedure. But ahya.. they busy with their panel mounting and don't even know how to do.

By noon I could only manage a cardboard one before rushing over to YIH to meet Robson and Daniel, Vivian who have meeting in the morning. They distracted me from the identifier to a Sec1 Maths question! Shuck! Bai tuo... I've already threw away my Maths (and Chem, Phy...) 1.5 years ago when I decided to come to Archi. Now you ask me to solve for x and y I may also take some time. Get the point? Now they reminded me why I took up the officework last year rather than the high pay tuition job.

At first our plan was to have lunch together, then continue with the lasering. But strangely whenever I see Vv around, I would want to nua. And since Robz going to Bukit Batok. So Vv and I went to nua in West Mall.

Yeah maybe I should add nua-ing to be one of my interest in Friendster.

But the side-effect that I get is that I can't think rationally. In fact I still don't recall why did I agreed Robz to do his group's identifier at the first place. And we are actually the two groups with the least number of confirmed freshies in this camp!

Why are we bothering about the identifiers when the group may not even be intact for the camp? This is the greatest problem that we are facing now. Haizz.



Yesterday we have 2 trials together. A shorter one for Nightwalk - side dish at the wet grandstand which was quite hilarious with the drama JianMing and cheating pair Bryan and HyanHui.

Got some surprising info that Vv and Anthony and SzeKiang are from the same church. Suddenly I felt that the world have shrink to the size of NUS. Well, that's why I say that it's a surprise! Then I just casually asked Anthony about Kengsan, Ruth, Mirabel, Joshua, Joanna. Haha... as expected, it seems that all those from ThumbsUp! are from the same church.

VV: maybe you should consider joining TU! too?

Then as more councillors come, we kicked off the Mass Games which has improved greatly from last week's one. Or should I say that because we have roughly know everybody on the field already, that's why interactions has become more mutual and exciting.

I just like the feeling that wherever you walk to, there'll be people whom you know and there's no reservation in you that makes conversations so casual now.

And the bond among my Romi has been great too! How I wish we can continue the camp with just these 9 members. Haha... Siao.. I getting into the mindset of going to a camp with no freshies. :p

Let's pray that the 2 girls from Lijie will come. And pray that Long Long can give me a positive reply soon.

1 comment:

  • Anonymous said...

    wei! why see me le will want to nua!!! ah!!!!!!!! and.. hey i dun mind joining thumbs up leh.. but u join with me leh.. i dun want to join alone.. u want? haha.. ..

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB