Lost

Friday, June 10, 2005 1 comment
I was crying last night. I didn't want to talk to my brother. I wanted to accuse him of causing the breakdown of our computer. But he pointed out that I was the one who brought in the virus. I didn't want to argue on, I went to sleep at 11pm.

I hate viruses. I hate having to lose all my photos, files, video, songs. Worst is that I never got the chance to back them up before the incident occurred.

Worst is that I know that all of the photos cannot be retrived. Photos of my memories, candid shots, happy outings and rare expressions. In addition, there's also photos of my hard work, my models, my panels, my studio...

It's so hard to take, the knock that comes with the sense of losing something...

Heartache

It's the same ache as losing a homework that you've spent one whole night doing. Losing your wallet with all the important cards and Neoprints, misplacing your handphone with 300+ numbers lost.

For me, it's losing a customized item that have been with me for a long time. Like my pencil case from Lionel and Xin, bag with all the accessories, calculator with my home-made sticker...

Yeah, reminded me of my calculator that never appeared again in studio.

Greed and Envy: the greatest sins.

Both I'm not.

Regret: the greatest pain in the heart.

1 comment:

  • Anonymous said...

    hey last time i also..gana virus then all prom pics gone.. sobz.. .. anyway.. nvm.. . .memories stay in our heart! yay!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB