Marathon

Thursday, February 19, 2009 2 comment
I am so sad. Maybe I am numb already.

Just when I want to go for a movie marathon, I realized I have no friends around who are willing to go with me. The good people are all gone. One in Brisbane, one in Melbourne, one in Shanghai. When are you gals and guy coming back? Miserable...

Just when there is a promotion on airfare and I approached those who have been talking about travelling, everybody disappeared again. Maybe I am more suitable to travel alone.

I am going to Taipei!

I want to go KL!



Something nice happened today. I shall subdue my grievance.
nice thingsBut I still want to go KL!

2 comment:

  • Anonymous said...

    why sudden interest in KL? does not seem like a place for shopping nor does it seem like a destination to see buildings lei..

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB