Ambigram examples

Sunday, February 22, 2009 0 comment
OMG! I just woke up! In time for dinner!

Marathon last night

The Wrestler is ok-ok. Not much of a story. Just thought the wrestlers are very pitifully. They made all the cuts and knocks so real, just like in a wrestling match. Frost/Nixon is too intellectual, not suitable for viewing at 1.15am. Conspiracy. Lies or truth? Honestly I thought it's a 70's movie. Omg, look at the hair! And someone was snoring beside me. Woho~ The Dark Knight is as entertaining as the first time I watched it. I got shocked at the exact same scene. Haha... Heath Ledger should be awarded tomorrow morning (SGT)!

Wordplay - John Langdon

I keep forgetting about this.

Some scans from the book I got some weeks back.


I think I looked damn stupid when I was reading this book on the bus, turning the book round and round.
What goes UP, must come DOWN


You & MeThis is sweet.

For M C Escher. Haha...

And one of the passage that I like. Gosh... I actually scanned the pages to keep!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB