Lost in the mind

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 0 comment
There is something churning in my stomach. I am not sicked. I just feel bad, emotionally.

Yesterday was supposed to be a fun day, having KTV with the councillors and then a mass steamboat outing at Marina.

But starting a day with an incident that I've mentioned earlier, it can't be as good. It was so difficult for me to pretend that I know what he's thinking deep down in his heart, although he didn't show it.

Then we accidentally made Bryan angry that he left without talking to any of us and even have to pass message to Guozhang to get to Joy.

Suddenly I felt so left-out. Is this where I'm supposed to be? There are a lot of things that I'm unaware of. And I don't know who I can trust and ask.

Suddenly, I wished that those who are not around are beside me. I wished that I am not where I was. I wished to return to Archi, missing Feng-ge, Ricky, Fongs, Colin, Gareth...

Desperato-mode: I want to escape and get this thing over soon!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB