What is the NLB problem?

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 0 comment
Just when we think that the cab fare hike is endangering the cab industry (well, maybe in the first half of 2008, since Singaporeans' memory is bad), two cabs decided to kiss at the middle of Tiong Bahru Road...

without sparing a thought of the buses jamming around them.

It's not a pretty sight. Seriously

And then at NLB, I was traumatized when I was stopped so many times at the security post because (since don't know when) they have put up an interestingly long list of rules regarding the items that CANNOT be brought into the library.

First, it was my drafting bag. Ok, fine! It's bigger than A4, I can put it in the locker. Then my A4 folder, because I am NOT suppose to DO HOMEWORK in the library. Ok! I'll bring just my A5 notebook then. Then that woman wanted to check my pencil case. And I got the chance to read THAT LIST thoroughly. "No pens, pencils, scissors, knives, highlighters that can cause damages to the books..." WTF! I am the library terrorist!

Wasted 10 minutes playing tai-chi with that woman and packing my barang. And I ended up doing work in MacDonald. Duh~

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB