Random

Monday, March 31, 2008 0 comment
I think I am having 14 days in a week. Sleep for 5 hours, conscious for 6 hours. By right I shouldn’t be seeing the sunrise and sunset, but there are exceptions too.

Sunday's daybreak before I sleep.7am7.20am

Completed the MIDI composition that will due in 3-weeks’ time. Gasp! Am I really that hardworking? No! I’m just constipated of designing that light tube and green wall; and decided to plunge into the MIDI for a while and I spent 4 freaking hours for the 39 seconds!
Went to LCK for tomb-sweeping on Sunday, merely to exchange for my meals. I don’t want to eat alone! Has been popping junk recently, after my gor-gor returned with them from Taiwan and Hong Kong. Omg! 太阳饼, 老婆饼, 马蹄酥, 凤梨酥, and exclusively 'Liverpool 输'. It was hilarious; he was faraway in Taiwan last week and was informed of the match details via 8 SMS from his best ‘ManU-supporter’ friend. Do watch out for the ‘Liverpool v Arsenal’ x3 this coming week. It’s like a trilogy; EPL plus Champions League QF. I think the weekday matches will be more exciting, see who is hungrier for the trophy.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB