Viwawa Wahjong

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 0 comment
Viwawa is the latest cyber craze after Facebook! I think I’m the earliest group of people who played on it since I’m getting tired already when many more people are still going to get addicted right now. Viwawa.com is a site with flash-based games that we are familiar with in Singapore, like mahjong ‘Wahjong’ and dai-dee ‘Big 2.5’ and some other games that I didn’t bother to explore since all my kaki are more into Wahjong. I heard it is originated from Singapore.

Basically we can play it anytime, anywhere, including the SDE computers that block all other external programs – MSN – duh. Anytime that you feel like having ‘dry swimming’, just login, enter a room, find a 三缺一 table to sit down and start the dices rolling! Yes, we get to play with real people; can even chat with the 3 of them, or anybody in the game. But it will get too distracting with all the textbox popping up that you’ll miss a ‘碰’ or ‘糊’ or receive a ‘timeout’ message and get a random tile thrown on your behalf.

After every game, there’ll be tabulation of your game points in Wahjong, gold count and experience. The gold can be used to purchase nicer clothes, funky hair, watery eyes and classy background for your avatar, but that’s very kiddish. And the experiences will determine your ‘level up’. I personally think the higher your level, the better tiles you’ll get. But I can’t prove it yet, since everybody’s level is like 3-6 now. No big difference, except there’s once when I played a Level 12 person, damn, he kept winning!

The game is just like what we play in reality, with the advantage that you don’t need to really go and find 3 kaki to complete the table. In cyberspace, you just need to find the table with the vacant seat. So when I’m really down on luck, I like to jump table. Haha! There is only one other rule in Wahjong, ‘losers good, quitters bad’, meaning it is normal to lose, but NEVER EVER leave the table before the game ends.


By the way I am akira8385 at Level 5 now. And my wawa (avatar) is called Ella, with the handsome hair. Haha!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB