Wrenching Heart

Friday, January 30, 2009 0 comment
Yah. This post is supposed to be up straight after CNY. But as usual, 我高兴,我喜欢,怎样? Some things are really 邪门 and should not 乱讲 during the festive season. Like on the eve of CNY, we were thinking very hard on the things not to do (yet I've done many) during the CNY.
  • 读书
  • 买书
  • 包书
  • 买 shoes
  • 吃 sushi
  • 吃黄梨酥
  • 找姓苏的人
  • 喜欢苏打绿
  • 追苏乞儿
  • You know? Those sorts of irrelevant things that we do when we have nothing better to do. And I ended up being the big LOSER! 呜。。。



    ChangelingWatched Changeling with Zenov & Zin just now. 9 days late, but at least we've watched it together. For the first time, I forgot that the woman I'm watching is Angelina Jolie. There's a heart-wrenching feeling, the similar feeling when I was watching Miryang almost a year ago. Same mother-son kinship, same injustice felt, same break-down, but with differing issues, differing devotion. Miryang is about dealing with loss and faith. Changeling is about challenging the greater world and holding hope. And they all point back to the unknown that will be unleashed when the unexpected occurs. Implying one to cherish what you have now.

    Not much acting involved in Changeling. Christine Collins basically screams, cries, looks bewildered throughout the entire saga. I think I spent more time digesting the dialogue – very drama but intelligent. Damn, I felt so like slapping that JJ Jones.

    (Anyway, I went to Google the actor who played JJ Jones, thinking he looks very familiar. Not that he has acted in any shows that I've watched, but I just realized he looks like Cyril Takayama! LOL!)
    Donovon & Cyril
    Do I gain anything by watching these kinds of mind-blotching shows? I'm not sure. They make me think a lot, make me very emo. Heart-wrenching, for certain other reasons. Other reasons.



    Watched some episodes of Orange Days recently. 别有一番滋味吧。

    原来心里的感觉是能够全写在脸上的。但我却选择了隐藏。
    明明要说的话,全都吞进了肚子里。
    明明要做的事,却又住手了。
    我只不过想找另一个更勇敢的自己。

    0 comment:

    Post a Comment

     

    ©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB