Happy Niu Year

Thursday, January 1, 2009 0 comment
I've never attended any countdown party. Every year, it's the TV that accompanies me, not to mention the few years when I slept through 00.00.

That moment to 2009, I spent it at the square table with 3 persons. With the live telecast of Mayday count-downing in Taipei at the background. 发啊!

Then during this New Year Day, I executed my eye-power while my 2nd bro cleaned up his room. Ha, it was more like he was throwing things next door - my room.


The purpose I’m posting today:

My gor-gor is a 酒鬼!
酒鬼啦!And that’s surprising because I can’t even sustain beer.


Anyway, 嘿皮牛耶! Because it's my year!
moomooOk, forget whether it's the lunar new year or Gregorian new year, it's only 25 days apart.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB