Keeping tightlipped

Monday, May 12, 2008 0 comment
There is no more credibility in this blog because I am too tired to filter my thoughts. I want to write secrets that have specific audience; I want to share with everybody the photos that I have taken; I want to post craps that nobody can understand. But I can't do them all at the same place. When I look back at my list of posts, they sounded more and more unlike me. I don't know what I am guarding against. I think I am afraid that my readers would get to know more than what I wish they do. I felt exposed, like my privacy has been trespassed. I felt that keeping a blog is so pointless when what I have written are not what I really think, or the worst is that I can't write anything because I don't want anyone to know everything about me.

Do I sound confusing again? This is me. I really know.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB