Mahjong lesson

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 0 comment
On my Vesak holiday, we played mahjong from lunch till over midnight. It’s the 2nd consecutive weekend that my Pa got so gian with mahjong. He must have found pleasure in winning our money. &%$&*$@^#!^

We played only 3 rounds and all were almost 3家输1家. He is so super lucky! Always silently get 门清平胡 or 5台自摸. Towards the end of our 3rd round, we keep saying that it’s time to sleep, but everybody’s guarding so tightly, afraid to be the gunner (放炮) that so many games ended up with no winners. We should have ended early, so that he can treat us supper, but all of us got to work today.

First time I managed to do a 13幺 and I even 听牌 already! Unfortunately, my Pa (again) was holding on to 3 of my 白板. Duh~ Me and my big bro, who was watching me, were so nervous every time I pick a tile, cos I have been super lucky to pick 5 to add to the original 8 tiles on hand already. The 2nd time I got lucky was to win a 大三元! It should have added up to 7台. Anyway, if not for this max 5台 win ($6.40 + $3.20 + $3.20), I would have lost damn lots.

Haha... Anyway, I started writing this because I want to display a zoom-out of my life routine, by week. Basically, the new office isn’t any fun. Everyday is just amending drawings, wait here, wait there. And I’m so sad to learn that fresh grads in DP and CPG are earning more than me! Hope they will get all the sai-gang to do and align toilet tiles everyday! Hoping that Nana will join me in office next week and praying that the house design can start soon!

Main focus for this week is the usual Sunday breakfast and mahjong! And the opening of "Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull" and KTV at Cashbox!!!

Then next week will be "Prince Caspian", "The Happening" & "Black Book"! I'm in love with The Picturehouse!
Blessed are those who can give without remembering
and take without forgetting.

Elizabeth Bibesco

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB