I have good Karma

Saturday, May 31, 2008 0 comment
I’m such a Samaritan! This week, I helped a friend find a job and she will be starting work next Tuesday. Yesterday, I completed a set of tender drawings that was successfully sent out to the client. I met up with the BVPS girls for some radar-searching and secret-probing; and even settled on the next outing that will be of a larger scale. I contributed to the economy by distributing my wealth to a second bank. And gave allowance to my ma and repay my mahjong and dinner debt without prompting. This morning, I delivered photos to Cheshire Home and returned my library books on time. This afternoon, I emptied my wardrobe, clean and restored it into a neater state.

And now I’m clean and ready for bed.

I believe I have good Karma for at least one more month. No wonder I managed to find Ruiting to watch Sodagreen concert with me! Woohoo!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB