Commencement 2008: I’m not attending

Friday, May 2, 2008 0 comment
It is the norm in Archi to continue to Year 5 MArch. So in addition to the common 4-years straight-Honours Degree, Archi have a through-train programme all the way to Masters.

In fact, I would really really really really love to leave after the 3rd year, but was forced to complete the 4th year just to obtain my Degree in which the industry only recognizes the first 3 years. Duh~ So I’m actually left with no choice in this '4+1' scheme. 反正,咬着牙关也这样撑过去了。
And no matter how obstinate I am, I don’t think I’d burn down my own bridge – throwing away my place in MArch, since I’m already in the programme. Mind you, the first re-admission criterion to MArch after exiting the programme is minimum CAP 3.5! WTH!

Hence, even though I am 90% confirmed not returning after the year-out, I don’t think I have much to lose, by postponing my commencement. Meaning: NONE of us will be graduating this July.
Graduating Class of 2008

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB