Unload & Share

Thursday, May 3, 2007 0 comment
Time to unload the photos taken with my pathetically-small-brain K610im. Not much to blog about anyway. I'm just maintaining this blog so that I can play with the scripts and html. Yup! This new Jay is the result from my Labour Day break. Plus the 'Pretty Boys', a compilation of the pretty boys I've watched in the past month. Anyone who need help in Photoshop can find me, cos I've ran out of stuffs to play with.


Recent shot of SG Flyer from The Concourse
SG Flyer

This is the place where that Sec 2 girl drown and got washed down to Sungei Pandan. Yup, she got washed pass my house on that day. This is the bridge where the kids were taking shelter when the rain fell, and then the water level rose. In fact the canal is very accessible, so we can't blame them for getting into this shit.
canalWhen it is time, no one can escape.


Entering JB on a Sunday afternoon.
Taking shelter at the counters while my bro got his suana in the car. Hahaha!
JB jam

After work.
dark cloudsStill learning a lot of things at work. Each day, I'll discover new functions in AutoCAD. Each day, I'll learn more about the art of doing tender drawings. Each day, I see more of the future me.


Sharing Session
If you frequent www.kkbox.com.tw you'll know about this. This is a pay-per-download website providing the latest songs/albums. Recently it came up with this project to bring together artistes of varying, if not opposing, genre to do a brand new tune. 《不可能的Mix》they called it. The first mix is 张韶涵 & 苏打绿's 《蓝眼睛》. Right-click to download

Catchy tune and powerful voices. You'll be amazed by how this two voices can down-grade the other face-selling 'singers' in the industry to noises. Angela's vocal is well-praised, as we all know. She's great as long as she don't act cute and put herself on the level of Cyndi and Rainie. 苏打绿's 青峰 is another pure voice that just sings deep into your heart. There's no need for meaningful lyrics or tune. You just need his voice, and you'll never forget him.

I personally like their 《我的未来不是梦》- crystal-clear voice and rock element. And the song that goes "这是一首简单的小情歌..." (《小情歌》) playing during YES933's 罐头剧场《暗巷》is also by 苏打绿. Quite surprised that they are only coming to promote the album 8 months after the release in TW. Let's see the turn-out this June. ^_^

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB