Numb

Thursday, May 10, 2007 0 comment
Numb from this life that I'm leading. Tired again. I hope Semester 7 will start soon.

Occasional photo update.
bay viewThe bay view the I see every night on my way home. Have been too lazy to bring the cam out, so I used the phone.

brownThis morning, I went to buy Koko Krunch and Ritter chocolate. I put down my bag and looked at my skirt. What a brown day...

shophouseThe nostalgic Yong Tau Fu shop with exposed bricks. And very good service.

many applesWent Giant this afternoon and saw a woman buying A TROLLERY of red apples and carrots. A trolley full! Even the cashier counter was too small to place them.

Far EastThe exposed column outside Far East.

Oh so boring... Stuffs I want to do: go IKEA, get a shelf or whatever that can prevent dust from collecting on my models, do miniatures of my room, then my house, then my block, then my neighbourhood... Find the 有缘的 shoe, new spects...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB