Back to Europe!

Friday, May 6, 2005 0 comment
Fat lady is singing 1000 Nian Zhi Lian by F.I.R.

This entry came way way too late... I was studying for my last paper mah.. And it may be the last day that I'll be thoning till 4am until school reopens again in August.
'Heart-stopping' match
on Wednesday morning. This was what my brother said. Cos I was concussed by half-time. But at least I saw Garcia's 4th-min goal. Controversial, I admit. But the linesmen and ref are there for this reason. Whether the decision was right or wrong, they can't change it now.

Afterall Chelsea has gotten their Premiership title already. Let them wait longer! Liverpool has been eyeing for this day for 20 years already! How many person in the team currently was with the team 20 years ago?

As the commentator said:
For most of the younger fans, this may be the biggest match that they have ever seen.
This apply to my brothers too, what's more me?!

When they were last in the Champion League (European Cup) 20 years ago, Heysel disaster broke out.. I was still a baby.

It has been ten years since I first watched soccer. Having some weird feeling tat Liverpool is finally at the top level now. Because we always give up towards the end of the season every year (except 2001).

But this year, it will be different.

the winners (Garcia, Riise, Gerrard)

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB