Ethelonter Trial - External Hunt

Monday, May 23, 2005 0 comment
Reliving the moments last year.

bryan + robson Yup, we have yet another 'Bryan Robson' in this year's KC/AKC gang.

lijie lf Lijie and me trying to guess the terribly-hummed songs. They are NOISES!

cheekian lijie szekiang Travelling by MRT... Luckily we don't have questions that want us to count the number of handrails on the train.

jianming anthony Jian Ming and Anthony trying very hard to do the English comprehension questions at CSL.

It was my 1st time at Chen Su Lan home. Maybe my occupational habits' creeping up to me again, I went snapping around at the new building... The playing room for the kids and their soft toys. So cosy!
CSL home CSL home CSL home

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB