Multi-tasking

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 0 comment
I always believe that woman are good in multi-tasking. Cos I'm damn good at it. Never been able to focus on ONE thing at a time.

While the Ethelonter recruiting seem grim for our group, I have to work double hard to cover my KC who's always busy with his Thumbs Up! program. So now, I have to call up the freshies one by one. Luckily I have not met any nasty one, they still sound friendly to me...

And I have to send lengthy emails of the camp's details to those don't-know-the-situation people who never leave their handphone numbers on the recruiting sheets.

Then ppl start to chat me up on MSN. But my MSN always get disconnected. And I ended up forgetting what I have spoke about.. Adding Peiyun's emoticons, reading JY's blog...

And at the same time doing my SOHO pirate work. Having a backlog for such a long time already and I have no idea whether I can clear it when school reopens.

Finally, writing my own blog.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB