abandoned pets/babies

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1 comment
Found these 3 ZoCards this afternoon. Dunno whether to feel pitiful for the babies or to exclaim:
"Oh! So cute!"






The theme behind all these pictures are to tell the public to be responsible for their pets and took babies as the analogy to the pets.

Wonder how those young mums bear to throw away their child after birth...

Then I start to feel bad that when I was younger, I used to believe my ma that I was picked up from the Tekka market. She must have been hurt then.

1 comment:

  • serendipity said...

    yoz.. not only babies ah.. animals also.. very cham.. hai... anyway.. drop by to tell you my blog link change ah

    http://ladyoffaith.blogdrive.com

    nice day! and CHeers!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB