SLP Updates

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 0 comment
SLP has a belated Christmas party yesterday after ‘production’. First time visiting Settlers at Holland V, what an experience, were walking in the rain. (That’s how I caught the flu.) Grrr... the previous time I was in the rain, I’ve got split headache for two weeks that I thought I would die.

Played Cranium for 2 straight hours. Don’t understand what’s so addicting about it, maybe it was the people I'm playing with. We almost ‘just played one game’ throughout the evening. Haha... There are four categories of tasks to choose from. And Luke-Eugene-Alice always get the tik-gam-ing ‘data’ and ‘word’ cards. Zq is a great spoiler to know so much in most of the questions. And there’s telepathy between Cal and Tze to guess whatever weird stuffs she drew. Here’s my Eiffel Tower. :D Eiffel TowerShiyun is so clever to like, guess it in one (?) second!

VM left early while the rest stayed for dessert. PD advocated Pit. But it ended up to be Heart Attack. As usual...
Part 1

Part 2



Today is SLP’s visit to Singapore Cheshire Home for the residents to do painting- blowing (that evolved into thumb-printing, straw-painting…) Quite a short session, and we concluded the visit with an almost 3 hours long meeting (again).

Then went movie with Crystal, Flo, XL, Cal & Tze. Wasn’t very keen to go at first cos I’ve booked Crystal & Flo to watch 伤城 tomorrow. But I don’t have much to do anyway. Luckily ‘A Night at the Museum’ is not bad. Had a good laugh and being silly talking to myself, cos Flo never answered me in the theatre! Boo... The graphic is nice! The exhibitions are also very fascinating. Guess what? After throwing away my Western Archi history notes last month, I see Pantheon again!!! Grrr...

EP + DVDAlighted at Jurong East to chat with Flo. Then went CD Rama to buy 黄金甲 EP+DVD! Teehee, one more to my collection! The discs are very pretty! Full of golden motifs. And the EP disc is the small small type one! Sometimes I do believe Edmund Burke that small things are beautiful. Small and intrinsic things.

Oh, I missed Western Archi history.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB