Perseverance

Monday, December 11, 2006 0 comment
Let's get sensitive about life. I always wonder why I am still surviving in the inhumane course. It's not as if I have a family firm to take over or a designing blood flowing in me. I think it's my perseverance to be different. My impulsive nature that turned permanent.

I really believe that life can be so happy when you like what you do, if not doing what you like. I am fortunate be the second type. I don't know how it started. But you'll never know until you try. Time and time again, I thought I would quit. It’s simple. But, like what I love to say ‘the more you do, the more you realized that you have not done.’ The more Photoshop I’ve done, the more lessons I learnt. The more ‘sai-gang’ I’ve done, the more I realized I loved being a workaholic. And it just kept me going on.

If it is what you want, persist. If not, it must be a wrong move right at the beginning. And I believe that nothing is too late until you give up. Love what you are doing, otherwise don’t bother doing it.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB