Tears

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 0 comment
天空又在哭
只是没人知道他 为什么在哭
落下凄冷的泪珠 我被他困住
不知不觉我们又过了个下午

It has been raining for so many days. So wet and cold. Dampened spirit. Days are still the same, spending on 'production'. Crystal 'accused' me that I've influenced CSC with the term 'production'. Really? I never realize it. But the feeling is the same. Some people may think that it is interesting to try 'production' once in a while. Maybe once every holiday. For me it should be a life-long commitment. No, I'm not regretting my choice.

Just bitsa tired.

I think I'm breaking a promise soon. Not joining Ethelonter IV anymore. Quite a pity to break the 'annual routine'. But it's time to take a break after SLP. I may not even complete SLP when it bridges over March.

Oh my... I'm feeling so down now. It's freezing cold at home. I'm feeling lazy but I'm not tired. So many things, so much time, but no motivation. So many things that used to cheer me up are not effective now. Sogua don't let me dl and Youtube is duper slow at times. My plan to create a A3 port-folio was terminated 1/3 way through when I realized I've only got $57 in my bank account; and I have neither pay my December phone bill nor buy bus concession.

I am poor.

I want to buy Jay's 黄金甲 EP + DVD. I want to watch 满城尽带黄金甲 and 伤城. I want to K, with SLP, with Yanru, with Jiahui, with Weilun, with Ricky, with Zenov, with Glenn... I want to go shopping, with Ruiqi, with Rouyi, with Lina...

And to BVP gals: so sorry about the Taiwan trip. I've thought too much in July. Stuffs are always easier said than done. I'm in the state of 心有余而力不足.

Felt so useless.

More 'production' this coming week.

天空仍在哭
我思考着为什么 天空仍在哭
落下怜悯的泪珠 他在为我哭
因为凤儿是个没眼泪的动物

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB