Pick N Mix Ranking

Tuesday, January 2, 2007 0 comment
I am bored! Itching to do photoshop. And I don't have the mood to continue with my 2/3 undone A3 port-folio. And my Songket model is collecting dust already... 6 more days to the new storm. Lucky I still have Rachael, Lihui & Jiayun with me. We will survive the killer!

Went Candy Empire again. I like Pick N Mix. They make me sick. Well~ That's not a reason to explain why I like them. I simply CAN'T stop myself!
Candy Empire Best
Candy Empire So-so
Candy Empire Disgusting
Basically, never get the fruits, mango strawberry banana. Go for those that have singular colour wrappers. And those that twist on two ends of the chocolate de. Never wrong!



Internet connection has been improving these days. I'm back to Tubing! Gosh I feel like turning my room into one of those in the dramas! Do I have the time?
window board

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB