Sum-up April

Friday, May 5, 2006 0 comment
This is the 6th day into my 3-months long holidays. And I've just secured a job that will take place amongst the hectic CCA commitments that I have throughout this 3 months.

This past semester has been a slacking one. Considering that I’ve only stayed over studio for three nights. And during two of them, I was not working.

5 modules. 28 MC. 6 projects. 3 papers. Finally it’s over!

I’m also very grateful that I’ve got a lot of powerhouses in my project groups for 2326 and 2480.

Zitao: giving morning call and entertainment
Suki: paying $100 fine to get back her clamped car and still brought us out for makan
Peiyun: giving us motivation by cursing WDY all day long
Lina: totally silent worker with incredible workload

Jiehan: almighty powerhouse ‘bao-ga-liao
Belle: the victim of abuses
Yufen: the curser number 2

This semester has been alfresco to me as I spent a lot of slacking/working time in Bugis working for three of my projects. Exploring Bugis Street with Ricky, walking the length of Bencoolen Street and its hotels and observing Thaipusam from Serangoon Road to Penang Road.

In fact I’ve been to Bugis more than anywhere else I’ve went this year combined! And I’ve been there two times this week, one was in preparation for Lydia’s birthday party last night, which was quite a belated one for Lydia and Lena, but at least all of us were free from exams already.

The image of a costume party has been ‘haunting’ me since she started to talk about it long ago. And the sight of her really made me went “Are you serious?” As she’s was in Victorian costume. Then there’s Shuohan’s LJS, Japanese, Indiana, doctor... Luckily Zoi has been very cooperative to even bother to dress up, and the effect won’t be greater as there were 7 of us, all in pajamas!

I think her mum adored us. And we felt really sleepy during the party actually. Haha... Getting the photos real soon!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB