Drunken Prawns

Sunday, May 7, 2006 0 comment
Yesterday was GE2006. *What a gigantic piece of cake on the map!* Holland-Bukit Timah is the 2nd largest piece in Singapore for the next 5 years after Hongkah. Doesn't bother me much as I do not qualify to vote and there's a walk-over in my zone.

So we decided to celebrate Mother's Day in advance on this public holiday!

Quite an interesting experience dining in a restaurant for the first time. New dishes tasted... Ever heard of "duck meat dice in pancake"? Though we don't seem to have tasted the duck meat, the mayo is taking it's effect. :D

And the cooking of "drunken prawns" by our table induced a funny conversation between me and my sis-in-law.
凤:啊!他什么时候把虾放进去的?
芳:对哦,我也没有看到。刚刚好其他的菜也一起来了。
凤:难道其他的菜是拿来distract我们的?!
芳:哦!那刚才我们看到的活虾被换掉了咯?
凤:对对对。有可能。
My mum beside me was like "不要讲这么大声。。。"

While the prawns were blushing in the pan, the boy next table was also getting real fascinated.

fascinated boy

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB