Never Quit!

Monday, May 29, 2006 0 comment
I know the results will affect me. That’s why I didn’t check it before the Cluedo trial. I’ve expected the worse actually and I’m always afraid of being questioned by fellow studio-mates. That’s why I didn’t check it before Jess’s party.

Saturday noon, Michelle and I managed a complete trial with our councilors after only one meeting with each of the 18 casts. I was glad that we have done the correct things right from the start: getting the best actors. Quek, Xiqian and Xiaoyun were impressive. I almost forgot that I was the scriptwriter for their roles.

The party venue was hard to find. A posh condo well-hidden along Upper East Coast Road. S6 are together again due to the one who’s not with us anymore. Ricky, Feng-ge, Fongs, Gareth, Suki, Rouwan, Junliang, Bobo, Colin, Isky & Hauyeow. It’s a night of being bitchy and gossipy. Also a hard realization that some will be off to Korea and Melbourne for exchange.

And now, I’m facing reality again. Dread the click on the ‘Submit’ button. But was relieved that I can proceed on to Design 5. Feeling rather guilty that I’ve scrap through again with my mediocre performance. Very suffocated otherwise, that my CAP is not friendly to me. Hovering yet again.

But it is not the time to quit! I will never quit! I’m just drained of any solutions to get myself out of this deep shit. Escape. I’m always been doing. Distract myself; make myself busy, which I’m rather happy about.

2 more weeks to the completion of the office interiors that I’m doing now.

3 more weeks to the exhausting Ethelontêr III.

4 more weeks to PAH.

I WILL NOT QUIT!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB