Clementi Mall - Under Construction

Sunday, March 7, 2010 0 comment
Hey hey hey, it has been two years since I posted this. I've predicted that "Clementi is doom for the next 2 years." But apparently, there is at least one more year before Clementi Mall can be neat & pretty.

Taken in February 2010.
Clementi Feb 2010

I've forgotten where I stood while taking the others, afterall, I can't find my anchoring landmark anymore, with this new thing blocking the view.

Last month, the scaffolding for the apartment block came down & the outer wall has been painted. It looks like the final product, so I guess the next milestone is the interior works.

I can't get a good view at the bus interchange area, But construction is obviously slower than the apartment.


On 28 February, the market at Blk 448 was closed for Hawker Centres Upgrading Programme (Batch 6), along with Blk 120 Bukit Merah Lane 1 & Hong Lim Market. View the full list of markets here. Things to anticipate from NEA: more seats, more rectangular tables, more pretty tiles, more landscaping, & less good & cheap food.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB