Junction 8

Sunday, December 20, 2009 1 comment
I'm really amazed by myself sometimes. Did all my shopping in 2 hours today, then went home and watched DVD, wrapped presents & watched PPlive. Got shoes (again), 解连环 (again), cards, 16 presents and their respective wrapping stuffs. Swiped my card like I'm not going to pay. And I easily accumulated over $120 to redeem "The Treasure Hunter" gigantic poster. No need to fight with the other fans in the club.


Photo on the right is the tickets for the performances lining up in Jan/Feb/Mar 2010. Still having 2 more not on my hands yet. Woohoo~


Jay's schedule on 22 Dec
9.00am Arrival at SG Changi Airport Terminal 2 on MH601 (CONFIRMED)
1.00pm Press Conference at Swissotel Stamford Ballroom
6:10pm YES 93.3 综合娱乐城
7:30pm Appearance at Plaza Singapura L1 atrium
8:00pm Red Carpet at VivoCity L1 Central Court
9:30pm Gala Premiere at VivoCity Golden Village
My schedule on 22 Dec
9.00am Changi Airport Terminal 2
12.30pm Swissotel
7.30pm VivoCity
Simple isn't it? Because I have given up Plaza Singapura. There is no point that I should be squeezing with the crowd at PS when I can enjoy my privillege comfortably at the Gala Premiere! What's more the VivoCity stage is much more intimate than the PS one. Muahahaha...

5 more working days to 2010! [Throw confetti~~]


Got my 2010 calendar recently & I started to block the important dates.
April Hong Kong
June Taipei
September Italy
December Kao Shiung
Not really realistic hor?

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB