Dean's Cafe

Thursday, December 3, 2009 0 comment
This is the view from the coffeeshop at my place, on a sunny morning.

To those not following my Facebook complains, the 煮炒 here is famous. Recently famous-ed. For it was on 煮炒来咯! for its alleged trademark dishes: 螃蟹米粉, 菜脯河粉 & 香酥鸭.

1. 螃蟹米粉
My papa can't eat crab, so we haven't try this yet.

2. 菜脯河粉
Pardon my lousy photos, my phone is not meant for taking night shots.
菜脯河粉As in my reply to Jia Hui on Facebook, "it's like frying 菜头粿 halfway no carrot cake and use 河粉 to replace.."
=____=

3. 香酥鸭
香酥鸭This duck has neither tasty skin nor juicy flesh. I wonder why it is a feature dish.

In fact, all three dishes were never on the menu, before the show. Hmmm... See the power of the TV? And the crowd keeps coming in car-loads and jam up the MSCP & driveway, weekdays & weekends. Peak-hour is always at dinner time till the shop closes at 11.30pm. All the rowdy uncles & babies, who seem to have speakers in their throats, I can listen to their conversation from my room!

All I want is just a table on weekend 6pm for my eat-out dinner!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB