Happiness

Friday, December 18, 2009 0 comment
3 things happened today (Thursday). 3 things that made me very happy tonight! And I want to rank them on my happiness scale!

小开心: I went to develop the photos of little cutie Jun Jie, from his birth till now! Developed each 4R at the Chinatown Point No.1 Color Centre for 15cents during lunchtime; and then collected them after work. Yes, it's the digital era now, but I'm still developing photos, for the pleasure of the grandpa & grandma, you see?

中开心: Made a very late decision to watch "Avatar" at 4pm today. Gasp! It's the opening day! And I made it a point that I want to watch the 3D one. 1st choice theatre: Cathay - full. Causeway Point Cathay - has got no 3D show. 2nd choice: GV Plaza - full; even the 9.30pm show was full! 3rd choice: Shaw Lido. Theatre so big how can it be full? Yes, it's 2/3 full, left with only single seats at the back. F! And so I spent $1 more to make 2 bookings online to get 2 single seats that are separated by 2 seats in between. F! Why can the couple leave an empty seat beside them and I can't jump seats with my online purchase?! Anyway, "Avatar 3D" is so WOW! It's like viewing stereograms effortlessly!

大开心: Are you ready for my biggest happiness? Click the following image to view the full letter.
OMG! Please let history repeats! More details about Jay Chou's 《刺陵》promotion in Singapore to be updated by this Saturday.


Christmas is falling~ And I admit I hate present exchange, or rather, present guessing. Hmmm... And it's so 勉强 for me to come up with my wishlist. The things I want huh, really have to monitor eBay for months or walk around Singapore to find leh. But no worries, these are my favourite activities. Recently, I got the Taipei 101 model, new shoes, new dress, new top, new bags, new hp pouch, 《满城尽带黄金甲》DVD, 《头文字D》DVD. Phew~ What else do I need that you can get for me?

Lend me your time to watch movies with me? Here's the list that I have been sharing around.

[opening] 26 Nov Thurs - Mulan 花木兰
[opening] 3 Dec Thurs - The Twilight Saga: New Moon
[opening] 10 Dec Thurs - Storm Warriors 风云II
[opening] 17 Dec Thurs - Avatar
[opening] 18 Dec Fri - Bodyguards And Assassins 十月围城
[opening] 24 Dec Thurs - Sherlock Holmes
[opening] 31 Dec Thurs - The Treasure Hunter 刺陵
[opening] 31 Dec Thurs - New York, I Love You
[opening] 28 Jan Thurs - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
[opening] ? - Alice in Wonderland

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB