非常Superband - Top 7

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 0 comment
23 Jun. 非常Superband - sighz

21 July. 非常Superband - who can make it?

08 September. 非常Superband - Top 7

Current standardMy Ranking
1兔子三月
2森林帖兔子
3三月伍个人
4Screamm森林帖
5大风吹大风吹
6异世界Screamm
7伍个人异世界

I think first impression is really important, which is why my favourite band is still 三月 now. I just wish that the vocal can maintain her power and the rest of the band can continue to catch up with her.

Liking 兔子 is obvious. They are unique, even in the professional industry. And I like their consistency, very steady but full of surprises. But I have a feeling, they can't last long, rabbits will grow old and tired, you see? There's still something lacking in them. 爆点?

伍个人 still have a lot to work on. But I like them because they have a multi-task guy inside, doing violin and keyboard - that's so 阿龚. Ok, what a weak reason. But seriously, violinist aside, I think 森林贴 is the only band capable of vying the top 3 spots with 兔子 and 三月.

That's all for the semi-finals update.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB