Evil Wahjong

Monday, September 29, 2008 0 comment
There was supposed to be a house-warming on Saturday, which was called off. So I went shopping with mummy at Bugis. It was scorching hot! We didn't buy a single thing, but I met Kenneth (Archi), James (CSC), Celine (my cousin) and Gary instead.

Liverpool won. But I was unconcerned. I was more angst with Arsenal's loss. It was a totally unexpected result and it costs me many points in my Fantasy League. Damn!

Sunday, my 2nd bro went to work OT. I was trying to watch some lousy quality movie online when my big bro and sis-in-law came up looking for the chinese chess set. Yes, chinese chess! (Note: they live one floor below me)
LF (sms): What time are you knocking off later? Want to play mahjong?
2nd bro (calling): 唉,我想要做OT做到七点的嘞。
LF: 呃。Then你想打吗
2nd bro: 真的啊?
LF: 嗯。家里有三个无聊人在等你。
2nd bro: OK。我四点半回来。
I have had enough of the low quality movie and went to play Wahjong instead.
Big bro: 唉!你在玩什么?做末酱cute的?
LF: Viwawa 咯。
Big bro: 哇!在practice了啊?
Sis-in-law: 唉!反正我们三个人,不然一起上Viwawa去骗人啦!
All: *discussion*
LF: Ok, 你们下去set-up account。我等一下搬laptop下去。
5pm, at their house.
2nd bro pressed door-bell.
LF (lying on sofa): 没有锁。没有锁。
2nd bro opened the gate.
LF: 我们开始玩了。
2nd bro: 桌子嘞?他们嘞?
LF: 自己去找,很紧张了!
2nd bro (in the study): ^$#*$%#! 哇唠!你们很无聊嘞!
3 of us were playing Wahjong at the same table, feeding each other tiles and pretending not to know each other.

Sweat...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB