Alternative Music

Thursday, August 28, 2008 0 comment
I think my Woodlands contractor like me more than my boss. Haha! One thing is, I speak Hokkien with them and we always end up chatting during site inspections. Another thing is, my Hokkien is definitely better than my boss. Hahahaha!

I've been doing colouring for the whole morning, having backache as I hunched over my big table. Then a distant old tune came into my mind.

一生只爱你一个 - 江蕙 & 洪荣宏
女:冷风对面吹
男:亲像要拆散咱两个
女:为何有缘抹做伙
男:环境造成咱的命底
男:一生只爱你一个
女:阮为你甘愿 牺牲一切
男:真心胜过着 山盟海誓
女:山崩地裂 爱你无后悔
合:相信 相信 相信时间
合:会替咱证明一切

玲凤!你也太俗毙了吧!

Somehow the lyrics kept coming back. Yes! I actually remembered the lyrics! Weird influence from my parents.

Next up, a new song! The 2 indie singers whom I like are having a duet!

(I secretly think: 我的眼光也太好了吧?) I've embedded 娃娃's song here 啦啦啦啦 before. Some background of 娃娃: she used to be the lead in another indie band 自然卷, but now, she's going solo. And the rocker 魏茹昀 from 星光二班 is her real younger sister. Ha! What a weird pair of sisters! As for 青峰, I don't think I need anymore explanation. Enjoy!

爱在波西米亚 - 吴青峰 & 魏茹萱(娃娃)

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB